Let’s go bowling!
And this year, it’s boys, girls, moms, and dads together.
The Franklin and Hoover Dad’s Clubs have reserved the entire venue (sold out last year!), and we expect to sell out
quickly as we are now open to all parents and children of 2 schools (Franklin and Hoover).
So hurry up and reserve your spot today!
Date: Sunday, January 28th @ 5:30pm
Details:– Please arrive no later than 5:30 pm to allow 30 minutes to check in and for you to get your pair of bowling shoes and settle into a lane.
– We will be playing from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm which typically allows for 2 complete rounds of bowling per lane.
– Pizza and fruit will be served at 6 pm, and soft drinks (fruit punch, lemonade, water) are included in the package.
– Important note regarding keeping track of the scores:
– Each participant will be handed color-coded scoring sheets. Please fill your final scores.
– We will collect these scoring cards throughout the event which will make it much faster to determine the winners in each category.
– The prize ceremony will be held at 8:15 pm and you’ll be on your way home no later than 8:30 pm.
Please let me know if you have any questions – We look forward to playing with you!